Job Title: Intermissions Café Concession Cook / Cashier (Part time position)
Department: Sport & Wellness Centre
Reports To: General Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Previous experience an asset.
- Provide prompt and courteous service.
- Prepare and serve food.
- Perform cash transactions.
- Keep work station neat and clean at all times.
- Adhere to internal control procedures with regards to portion control and product waste.
- Maintain daily inventory sheets and waste sheets.
- Complies with Band Personnel Policy.
- Maintain positive relationships with Membertou’s Internal and External Customers, ensuring transactions or information received on behalf of the Band and/or its members are kept confidential.
- Maintain and improve Membertou’s Quality Management System as it relates to job related duties and/or department.
- Other department related duties as required by the General Manager.
- Must have cash handling experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work with others/independently.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Must be able to work all required shifts.
- Preference given to Aboriginal peoples in accordance with the Aboriginal Employment Preferences Policy of the Canadian Human Rights Commission.
Applications can be submitted to:
Membertou Human Resources Department
Attention: Troy Paul
111 Membertou Street
Membertou, NS B1S-2M9
Or via email to:
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: January 19, 2018