30 Mar Support for Membertou Individuals & Families
See below for a list of supports for individuals facing unemployment due to Covid-19, as well as additional resources for families.
- Apply for Employment Insurance
- If you are filing for E.I due to loss of employment because of COVID-19, you must set up an account here first. No ROE necessary.
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) with CRA
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit Q & A
- Child Benefit
- Mortgage Deferral Support
- Nova Scotia Power Deferral program and HEAT Fund
For more information on the above resources, please visit the Government of Canada website.
If you require assistance, please contact Troy Paul, Director of Human Resources:
(902) 564-6466, ext. 2890
Mobile: (902) 565-2808
Membertou Human Resources will open Mon-Fri, 1:30pm-4:30pm to provide support.